Illustrion gambar mouses & dollar Hello guys ! I will post a short article about the difference PPC, CPC, CPA & CPM. The term is sometimes often heard for friends who just plunged into the world of internet marketing, especially publishers Blogs, websites and the like. The term is often caught similarly but actually different. So, why is this kind of thing so important to all friends? Because the term is the main key for all friends to be successful in running internet marketing business, especially to advertising (Google Adsense). Well, before talking about the difference PPC, CPC, & CPM. I want to explain first 2 important terms that are mandatory in the world of internet marketing. 1. Publisher is an individual / group that has a website & want the website paired ads. Do you know what? Yes I can make money. So, if friends all want to earn money from the website / blog, very often called the word Sang Publisher. Like me this, Se...
Never Ending | Access No Limits

Comments
Post a Comment